Thursday, May 26, 2011

Assignment overload :(


And that's only quarter of it. I've been swarmed by so many projects+assignments I can't even hold on! So far, I'm trying my best to keep up with the assignments I have so far. Not an easy task :( I have so much to accomplish and I am in desperate need of the library. I need to visit the library more often. I shall treat it as my second home. Tomorrow, I need to go see my lecturer regarding my essay, need to sit through study net session, library for more information, refine my proposal, visual references for the breast cancer, discuss about the presentation next week, think about this, think about that, need to start sketching out indesign ideas and storybook, need to read books and the list goes on! 

I'm in the middle of doing my essay outline and it's looking sort of okay. I've gathered all the research I have and now I need to outline everything. After that, need to brainstorm for Indesign and Typography :(

I mean what is life?!


I am in sad need of help :(

But good news is, I am progressing quite well for the essay so far. As well as Typography, but not so much on Indesign :( NEED TO START. I need to start on my research for the breast cancer. So far I've done the visual references part so that's okay for now.

Still the outline is killing me. So many things to refine and consider :(.

I shall go and bury myself in the essays before I go nuts.

Chao.

No comments:

Post a Comment