Monday, May 16, 2011

Food is the most awesome thing ever

I believe tumblr is feeding my eyes with good food. Honestly saying, it's a good thing (and bad at the same time but whatever, that's not the point) I shall feast your eyes with bake goodies! I've been watching DC Cupcakes and Cake Boss on TLC and I MUST SAY, IT'S KILLING ME. THEY ALL LOOK YUMMY and SCRUMPTIOUS AND GOD DAMN IT, IT'S FATTENING teehee ;)

But the ones I'm showing you are not only screaming sugar but also a lot of green actually. I'm vegetarian, deal with it. But don't worry, there's lean meat for you meat lovers :D

Say you love, MACAROONS!



Heavenly











Healthy sial :)



Eggs :O



I find them so cute :)





My love for bananas never die :)

Hahahahahahahahahhaha. Anywayssss.

Recently, I've been assigned to do more work for portfolio. Photography, portraits, so on so forth good work for me! I'm happy! Oh and recently, I've been doing a lot reflective thinking and I have to a conclusion that lately, I've been doubting a lot of my abilities. I know I say I love photography, design and I really want to pursue it! I'm really passionate about it. Photography, design, typography, everything but during semester 3, my heart shattered into pieces. I realised, I became more like a machine and you know constantly worrying about assignments.

I was mad at myself.

Truly, madly, deeply.

Because everytime I think of assignments, my heart sinks.

But if you're really passionate about it, it doesn't count does it? I don't know, sometimes I wonder what's going on in my mind. What I really want.

I love what I'm doing but is it.

enough?

Well, I'll leave that to the mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment