Thursday, May 12, 2011

Starbucks

I'm actually at starbucks now. Sadly to say. My house is being infested with ants so, they had the cleaners to spray some pesticide all over the place so I was forced to evacuate and reside at Starbucks until it subsides. I can't wait to start photography seriously but I'll only start next month. I have no classes on Monday yet again. That really sucks :( Li Wen won't be around.

But I can't wait for Imagery! Cheng Kuan will be teaching us and maybe I'll improve more on my illustrations. I've been taking pictures a lot more lately. I actually, feel much more connected with my camera. You know that feeling when someone asks you to sell your old camera to them or give them away. At first when you said yes you will give your camera away to them.

And when you start preparing, you come to a sudden realization that is very hard to ignore and bear. You just can't part with your camera. I sound foolish. I made a promise and all and I thought I really could do it. But I can't bring myself to give it away. And you start remembering. That when you first got your DSLR, your very own first DSLR. It was the latest on the market but then you knew there were more other cameras coming. Instead, I stuck to the model and held on to it. Canon 450D.

Back then was just playing around with it, you don't even know half the function and all. But you come to realise through that, you understand your camera better. And when you do, you start to love it even more. I was calling all my friends, asking them to take pictures and they got pretty much annoyed. But they helped me out with it.

2009, I stopped photography for a very long time. But I still took weird pictures of myself. Hahaha. I started experimenting with fire (I actually burn the paper) and did other weird stuff. But in the end, I enjoyed it thoroughly. In 2010, I continued again and for the first ever time, I did another big photoshoot with my school friends and funny thing is, they asked me to be in it. I was happy but well not much of the whole fact I was getting my picture taken but I did it anyway. It was the toughest project actually compared to the rest I did 2011. We didn't just took one photoshoot but we did two in one. Which took the whole freaking day. We had a masquerade one and a beach one.

It was helluva tiring but worth it :) I'll show you the pictures in my next post. Right now, I have a new camera and my new semester starts soon. I'm excited! I'm actually excited that I'm finally majoring. Excited excited :)

Anyways, Starbucks! Here are some pictures cause I was bored.


Banana Chocolate chip Muffin :) I made you drool didn't I?


Made you drool again!


Chocolate Cream chip


 Nerd :P


Chocolate chip goodness.


Counter :O


Macbook Pro baby ;) 15 inch :D


Was fooling around :)


The view :D 

Oh well, nothing much to blog but well I'll have another post later for my previous Photography work :)

And lastly.


Yeap, I had to :D

No comments:

Post a Comment