Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Priest

Today was rather productive. After getting my SPM certificate translated by the official translator (I know it's ridiculous but trust me the translator's house was far more ludicrous), I got home, changed and drove to One Utama to catch a movie with the boyfie :) We had the Shimono crepes again and this time, I chose strawberry! It was good :) Though I absolutely don't have a picture of it but you get the picture, it's nice ;)

We went to Starbucks later to sit down and well I took funny pictures (I'll upload them soon, need to edit them) And around 3.40, we watched The Priest :O!



It was, bad. Trailers can be really deceiving. I thought it would be different and the only addition to it was actually the 'secret' weapons which I felt, they weren't even that good. The vampires in the movie were like...blind. No eyes and honestly the concept was very weak. I know it's based on a korean manhwa but really, it did no justice to it.

One thing that made me very happy was Mr. Cam Gigandet who looked SUPER ADORABLE :)



Wheeee :)

Aside from that. Yeah, pretty much it. Not a memorable movie.

Had Nando's for dinner but well, being vegan, I had the potato salad and the fries. Right now, just chilling and I am so excitedddd! Classes starts tomorrow and I'm uber uber excited :)

Can't wait. BRAND NEW ME :) BRAND NEW CLASS!

No comments:

Post a Comment