Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Induction Programme!

It was super productive and fruitful :) It was so great seeing everybody. I miss everybody oh so much! I'm in the same class together with Elaine, Jye Miin and Wei Lyn! Sadly not with Sam and the rest. The subjects these sem are amazingly tough but they're so good! I'm gonna enjoy it to bits and pieces. Anyhoos, so I went over to college, was in Block I and Li Wen gave us an introduction of how level 4 would be like.

The marking system and everything is scary! But I can't wait to make epic stuff. The session went on and we're supposed to have a study net session as well however our accounts were not ready so we didn't have it and sadly our class trip which was scheduled tomorrow as well has been postponed. Well, that was the downside! The upside of it? Early lunch :D

I had pineapple fried rice after such a long time with the boyfie :) I was joined later by Jules, Mel and Amanda. After lunch, we had a small activity where we combined with the MM people and discussed how are we going to reimagine and recreate our learning environment. I say within two hours, we made a sort of a funny environment and at the same time it was pretty good, not BAD!

I still want unicorns as my lecturers DAMN IT :(

Anyhoos, had dinner with Elaine at that Penang restaurant and drove home! It was jam as fuck :( I had to take the shortcut and the shortcut took me a long ass time to get home. Received the email from the dude and right now, compiling my portfolio. Damn it. It's seriously a lot. But I have enough to show him :)

Hope all is well though. I'm extremely tired and around 10, I'm gonna file all the works nicely and neatly for him to see. I have two days to do it so I need to do this in a nice and orderly manner. I'm gonna be printing my spotless works for the interviewer to see! I just hope she likes it :)

Anyways, back to my unwinding time before I go nuts with my work.

See you guys real soon! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment