Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Assignment mood


The assignment workmode. I'm currently working on my Cultural Studies work before I proceed with my typography assignment. So far, I am loving the assignments! I actually can't wait to start working on Typogrpahy but of course I wanna do a lil bit research on Cultural Studies before I proceed with type, afterall I want an A for Cultural Studies as well as Typography and Indesign.

So I have started on a Mini project called The Black and White project. Well, for the record, I've decided to take more monochromatic shots for some experiment purposes. But well it doesn't mean, literally as well. It's just a compilation of the ugliest side of things especially small miniature objects which people don't see everyday. I have a feeling it's going to be a very successful project but obviously I'm still working on the name.

And for a teaser?

There won't be any yet because I'm actually still in the middle of taking the pictures. It's just a project where I express a lot of discontentment as well as absurdity to the world. At the same, it has a soft side towards certain things.

Don't get what I mean?

You'll see :)

And the rule about this Black and White project?

No, heavy editing at all. As in, no contrast, no colour, no nothing. It all depends on your camera. Tough job but  I will try.


Yes it is unedited.

No comments:

Post a Comment