Monday, May 9, 2011

Happy Mother's Day!

So today is Mother's Day! What did I do on Mother's Day? :O I had lunch today with my family. We ate at Restaurant Overseas. It's a chinese restaurant and the food there is really good. One of their most notorious fine looking dish is the steam fish. It is deem the most awesome fish you have ever tasted. So I'm gonna feed your eyes with the delicious food. Oh but before that, the day before, we had a wine called Ice Wine. This ice wine is one the rarest wine you will ever find. It has a sweet taste and the taste is inevitably good. It was definitely the true wine of the winter. Apparently in the progress, one frozen grape produces one drop of the wine which is why it's so expensive.

Pictures ahead!


I love the packaging. And you wouldn't guess the size of this wine.


It's so small!


Small but sweet :)


Mummy :)


My sister's attempt to open the wine.


Sweet taste :)


Mummy and my sister at the restaurant :)


Forever posing :/


Grandma :)











Hope I tickled your taste buds :)

And what we got for our mom? My mother doesn't really like materialistic stuffs so we got her a cert for being the most awesome mom in the whole world :)


Love you mom :) xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment