Monday, May 9, 2011

College starts in a week! :O

College starts next week! And oh lord, I feel so pumped! I have this motion that I'm gonna dress up real nice for college. Just so you know, I honestly love fashion. Not that I'm crazy about it but crazy enough to go GAHH over fashion illustrations, photoshoots, editorials, photography and I absolutely love cute things!

I love awesome graphic design work as well because I'm always inspired by them and probably I should post up some of my work just to show what I can really do and what I've been doing. This semester is going to be a big turning point for me. I have to do well this semester, in the hopes of getting amazing grades. I'm definitely improving on my photography and design. I love vintage jewelry! Bite me but I don't care cause it's pretty :)

Haih, I'm still working on my print designs. Nyehe, I hope it's working out for me. Either way, I finally am gonna rest from taking pictures. When college starts next week, perhaps I will again.








via tumblr.

Something that makes me happy :)

No comments:

Post a Comment