Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Tired and tired

I feel like letting things out. Lately, I've been struck my loads of questions and doubts. It's getting on my nerves. I feel like I can just minimize myself until I'm microscopic. Well in a few hours I'll be off to college. So why am I still feeling very weary? I was excited for the past few hours and then it hit me all of a sudden. Reality hit me and it falls back to what the hell am I doing right now. Lifeless, bored. I need some excitement man!

I feel like I need air. But how am I suppose to breathe with no air?


 Balloons are pretty things. I don't know but everytime I see a balloon, I feel so relieved. I feel like I need to release some sort of stress inside me. Not to mention having weird dreams! This is scary.


Such a delicate picture. I realise that I just don't do any justice to any of my pictures. Haih, maybe that's why I don't take pictures of myself. I feel like I need a unwind session. Which means, more photography with my Damien :)



Awww :) Hahaha, I miss you baby :) And I'm looking at you right now hehehe. Shoot me then, I know I'm cheesy but you really have no idea how much I miss him :( Even if we're talking right now. It's like everytime my heart just have those weird contractions whenever I see you. Always making it beat faster than normal. Teehee :)



Hearts for you because I wub you :D

Cheesy I KNOWBUTIDON'TCAREONLYFORMETOREADTEEHEEANDYOUTOOBABY.

No comments:

Post a Comment