Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Needless to say.



Today was pretty much the same. I lazed around, did some graphic work, took pictures and now, looking through pretty bokeh pictures. I wanna do some heart bokeh shots :) I'll make my own heart bokeh! And and, I realise my blog is kindda boring without pretty pictures right? Nyehe! Anyways, I actually have a photography website and it's this!


Right now, I'm currently on a photo break. I'll be planning my next big shoot sometime soon. I am yet to compile my portfolio though! I need to call the guy and ask if he's free. Oh well, and at least now, I'm still thinking of what to do. Portfolio damn it. I need to gather everything I can before I leave. Well I've been thinking a lot and this time, I really need to set things straight. No more misplacing stuff and what not. I have to set the record right before everything goes away. I have to be more ogranized. No more, of those nonsense anymore.

My room is in a mess. It's horribly messy that messy can't even describe the condition of it. I think it's just me and my profound love for messiness. I have to be neat! In a chaotic way :) At least gotta label some of my stuffs man. I keep losing it ALL THE TIME. Anyways, I took NEW PRETTY PICTURES TODAY! I will post I will post! But at my photo blog first before I post it here :)

It's so tough. I need to set things straight from now on. Just hoping I can deal with it. Well, I'll be posting some of my nice preview works here for your viewing pleasure. Because I like.

See you guys real soon! I have an induction programme to attend sooooo :D

No comments:

Post a Comment