Thursday, May 19, 2011

:(

I forgot to tell you I was going.

I didn't mean to cancel just to hang out with other people. I forgot to tell you and yeah it's my fault. I keep forgetting and I know it's not an excuse but I never want to cancel on you just to hang out with other people.

They don't mind you joining.

But probably you don't want that do you?

What I did was wrong, but I never had any intention to. If you're awake now or something and if you're reading this, I wanna tell you that I'm sorry. I'm extremely sorry and it won't happen again. I'll promise to make time for you and remember the plans instead of forgetting one by one.

I'm sorry.

it won't happen again.

so please don't be mad? I know it happened to you before but I swear I didn't mean it.

so sorry.

No comments:

Post a Comment