Tuesday, July 12, 2011

30 DAY DISNEY CHALLENGE.

I got this from Dina's tumblr and I was thinking, why not! I love Disney and I have always watched them so why not?

So it starts today!

DAY 01: Your favourite character.

This is definitely a hard challenge. Recalling back all the classics and all, it's a very hard topic. From Lion king, to Mulan to even the modern age Disney, it's still hard for me to decide which or who is actually my favourite character. I am forever indecisive that way but if I really had to choose?


Shoot me now but I really love Dumbo! When looking back, I just realised how cute Dumbo is! When he first arrived in a bundle given by the stork, his ears were humongous therefore his name, Dumbo. The story was somehow alright. I cried at the part where he was all miserable when he was being made a clown. The poor little cutie was all tearing up and I felt it for the little elephant. But the best part of Dumbo? Of course the Flying DUMBO! He was the center of attention and everybody loves Dumbo!

And I still do until now. I mean LOOK AT HIM. SO CUTE :)

No comments:

Post a Comment