Thursday, July 21, 2011

Useless boring post.

HIIII. ahem.

So yeah. Boring post again. Yesterday night my mood was really shitty. Earlier in the afternoon, I had lunch with Amanda, Jules and Nadine. Penguin bought her shorts and shirt from MNG. Jules and I picked out a restaurant and ended up choosing Oviet, a vietnamese cuisine. The food was so so, not too bad. But the waiter is really impressive. He was able to remember every single number and item in the menu with ease! We tested a few times and we approve!

After that I got home and fell asleep again like what AFTER FOOD? I'm turning into a pig. Boyfriend called and we skyped for a while. He asked whether I wanna go out for a drink or something. My house was infested with noise so why not?

We drove around and we stopped by SS2 Mcd's cause I was hungry. I ate fries and fillet. Omg, fattisms! Well this was because I didn't eat dinner so supper it is!

Drove around Subang and places and almost had a near death experience when that bloody Myvi just had to cut my boyfriend's lane which thankfully he had to emergency break and gave a bloody horn at the stupid Myvi. Of course there was a consequence to that later on.

I called Jules and Mel and we met up Sayang where we had TEH TARIK AND COCONUTS :) Not the best but what do you expect? After a while, we went home. On the way, my boyfriend felt something wasn't right with the car. I felt it too but my worse expectations came through. We were almost home when suddenly the car started to shake violently. Immediately my boyfriend said, "Flat tyre!"

We stopped near the pavement and went to check. He was right except he wasn't really flat. More like burst tyre. It was steaming hot and then we didn't really know the cause of it. We attempted to fix it at the spot but we had problems with the jack. I told him we should drop by Petronas since it was so near. We almost did until two patrol police came down and asked us the problem. In the end, they fixed everything for us. Thank God actually, they were kind enough to help or else :(

Got home safely and ended the night with another call from my man :)

So today! Woke up late again and received two calls from Sam and Wei Lyn regarding the silkscreen stuffs again. I drove to college to collect it and met up with Zee, Wei Li and her classmates. We went to Jusco to eat. I had udon mee which I totally did not like it at all. I didn't bother finishing it cause it was just so bad.

Hung out with Deborah and left for home cause that poor girl didn't sleep for some nights already. Hope she gets better soon. I got home and ate like..bread, cereal, cake and chips. Like wow, what kind of dinner! No food at home :( so had to make do with whatever I have.

Nyehe.

No comments:

Post a Comment