Thursday, July 28, 2011

So what did we do?

It was our seventh month together :) I mean the boyfriend and I. So since we couldn't go to Penang (I know I did mention I was going but I didn't) we thought of what we could do and the first thing that came to my mind was, cook. Cooking together. Shouldn't be so bad right? Hahaha, well one thing's for sure, the food was edible :D

We went shopping for ingredients and in the end, we had pretty good ingredients. So went home and off to make our dinner. Honestly, my maid still helped us cause we weren't sure with our ingredients and all but in the end, it turned out well.


For our dishes, we added a special ingredient teehee.


Can you guess it?




VODKA :D and it tasted good.


Butterrrrrrrr.


Cooking like a boss


Set those onions!


Omelette :)


Masterchef!


Okay the story behind this. The omelette was going so well and suddenly, this unicorn crash our kitchen, and farted rainbows on the omelette causing it to burn and then scrambling the omelette. 




I kid. The omelette sort of didn't work out cause he put too much eggs so we made it scrambled :)


So the menu line up? :)

1) Scramblet Seafood.
2) Spaghetti with Cheese and Herbs sauce
3) Mash Potatoes 

TADA!

I was so hungry I didn't get to take the beginning picture of the food set up but this was during when we were chowing down :D





After dinner, I wanted to do a lookbook shot so we did :)





Happy seven months :)


hype on lookbook please :)

No comments:

Post a Comment