Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Experimentations: Motion and Impulse

Okay I was bored, really bored and acted on impulse and took over 303 shots of the same thing. The results were pretty interesting though I must say I'm such a noob at it. If there's any pro photographers out there, mind helping me out? I think for a first try, it was pretty bad :(

I don't know why I was so diligent! I took the effort and time to set up the lighting, tripod, background which is pretty unlikely of me. 

So my first test was like this.


The first try was kind of a fail shot because I realised my cousin's shadow was in the way therefore, it didn't look nice. Funny thing is, my cousin was already about to sleep but I didn't let her until I get the right shot and this came out kind of..alright.

And my second try with gum balls.


I used my 50 mm lens for this. The first one I used my 200mm lens which wasn't a good idea cause it was heavy and I learnt from that mistake. And I acted on impulse again and started taking another 200+ shots until I got this one.


Flying gumball! Cool or what? And again, I took another few more shots.

I decided not to edit the rest not because I'm lazy but I think it looks better without it being edited.



That's about it :) Heheh, gonna go and...watch some more videos :D

No comments:

Post a Comment