Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Spontaneous Shots: Colours

So yeaaah. We had a spontaneous shoot today! And I might have found my passion back in photoshooting. My model of the day Wei Lyn was so good :) She really made me love photoshooting even more with her cooperation and her excitement. I was really glad we had this shoot. She motivated me to do achieve more skills in photography and level them up! Have to kick it up a notch!

The shoot was pretty random actually. We just got stuffs and then went to the park and in my mind, I prepared the shots but the props were unintended! So most of the props you see are actually done on the spot like the smiley faces :D And the leaves, were all like on the spot sort of thing.


The gorgeous lady who dominated the shoot! 



My favourite of all?



Yes the leaves hahah!

I thank Wei Lyn for helping out and well in the end, we wrapped it up with some shots of our own.



And yeahhhh! The lunch pictures :) Lunch at Wondermilk was nice and filling :)


My usual baked potato and cheese :)


Friessss! Confirm fat :(





HAHA :D

And to end the post with love from Wei Lyn :P


LOVE! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment