Tuesday, July 26, 2011

No beauty is too constrained.

I was looking through my photo albums and this image struck to me.


The composition can be better but what I love about the picture it's the purity of it. What I love about models is not so much of the posing but what they can portray through each click. I can only do much but the rest is up to the person. I find this person amazing. She's a simple girl with no make up. Cute without even realizing it and she cooperates so well with me, it was absolutely fun working with her. 

What amazes me is her change after she took of her glasses.


Haih. I wish I wasn't that insecure with everything I have :( Maybe I'm just surrounded with really pretty friends it makes me feel kind of sad. Oh well, it's just a food for thought :) I feel like doing a portrait shoot. For myself haha. Camwhore time :D Once I get my hair done :D Yeap, I'm gonna trim my hair and coloured it. It's about time actually.

No comments:

Post a Comment