Monday, July 18, 2011

Ice ice baby~

Something funny came through my mind. Haha yesterday, boyfie came over to do his perspectives and halfway through, I decided to have fun. I was eating apples with him and we're on my bed (please don't think otherwise, we were sitting down.) I was all wrapped up with my blanket and out of the blue, he tickled me >(

And of course my first instant reaction was to scream and I did. I ended up laughing and he did too. I could barely catch my breath and stomach was cramping very fast. I balled up at the corner of my bad and started laughing. Funny thing is, I don't know what happened and suddenly, while I was laughing....

jeng!

I farted :P

And his reaction was like, "Ewwww, you fart!" 

I gave a bigger reaction of course, I continued the laughing spree. Out of the blue, we attacked each other with deodorants and pillows. He build his own 'fortress' with my one and only pillow hahah and blanket. I build my fortress too alright! Using the closet doors :D We started spraying at each other, and he used my pillow to protect himself from it. I didn't know what got into us (or was it me :P) but I had so much of fun, it wasn't even funny. Fun was one part, and I realised, I'm really going to miss him when I leave UK.

:(

I love him and he's one of the reasons why I'm so reluctant to go. I wish I could bring him, but that would be very selfish of me would it? I miss him so :(

Aside from that, I send my sister to Sunway this morning cause she wanted to go ice skating with her friends. In the meantime, I watched a movie :D 


I wouldn't say it was brilliant but I thought it was really cute! The movie was overall really cute I must say. It was an okay movie if you asked me but of course, I love love love the penguinssss! Aren't they just ADORABLE? Jim Carrey has always been a great and funny actor and he definitely is! I wouldn't say much about the plot but overall, the movie was a decent watch. I shall end the post with a cute picture from the movie. 


HEHEHEHEH :) You know you love it!


No comments:

Post a Comment