Sunday, July 31, 2011

Tiring day

Today was pretty much productive. Went to the salon to get my hair done. I redyed and trimmed it. Well, the colour is darker now but I'm kind of upset because they mixed up the colours. I wanted a dark redish purple colour and my sister wanted a darker brown. And they switched it D:

So I have the darker burgundy and and my sister has my colour. Well I don't mind. I'm kind of alright with it. I can't wait for tomorrow! Baby coming over and I'm bringing him to a special which I won't reveal because he reads this blog :)

Aside from that, nothing interesting happening in life.

But hooked up to old 3OH3 songs :D

Useless post really. I need to rant a little. I find this quote rather, true.

Every relationship has its problems. But what makes it perfect is when you still want to be there when everything sucks.

:)


No comments:

Post a Comment