Friday, July 15, 2011

It all ends here.


And it ended with a big smile. 

I must say, out of all the movies, this movie had the most effect on people. Partially it was because of the fact it was the very last movie of Harry Potter. But what makes it so special is the story, the cast, the people and it's gradient change. I basically grew up with Harry Potter. I read the books, thought not all of them, I watched them movies and I saw the change. The cast grew up together and they all looked so, ever united. So ever fond of themselves and most of all, they put up a great performance. Honestly, Harry Potter is one of the best wizarding books ever written. I give JK Rowling a thumbs up for creating this magical book that made every little kid, adult, teenager on earth happy. Made me happy too.

The moment I saw Harry, I teared a little. I remembered when he was like 11, he acted in the very first Harry Potter movie and it was a major success, along side with Hermione and Ron. Who wouldn't know the famous trio? We used to call them little cuties cause they were so young and adorable.



And in 2011?


I'm calling them heroes. I must say in the last book, I really wanted Harry to die, but of course, JK Rowling could not do that or else everyone's gonna boycott the movies and never let her rest in peace. I was saddened by the book. It wasn't a very great book indeed. Many of my favourite characters died and it felt kind of rushed. I SO DO NOT SUPPORT HARRY AND GINNY THOUGH >( It's such an awkward couple! But either way, nevermind about that. Hermione and Ron are such a cute couple :) I love the way they kissed during the Chamber which I find it kind of weird though. 

The progress throughout the movie was ravishing. I saw how everyone came together and that was the thing that struck to me. Everyone working together to protect their school and bring peace. Well to those who haven't watched the movie or never read the series before, I won't be giving you spoilers. But Snape was the bravest man I ever knew. Even in the book, he risked his life to save Harry and he loved Lily till the end of his on life. He was the one man who served Dumbledore all the way till his death. 

And with that said, the movie made me nostalgic. Like I said earlier, I grew up with Harry Potter. I watched all the movies, read most of the books and I realised when it came to an end, it made me reflect back. It wasn't just about magic but the lessons taught in the book and the movie. The bond of friendship and love is the most powerful thing on Earth. Well that is true is it? Death always ends a life, but it never ends a relationship. Death is strong, but love is stronger.

I bid farewell to you Harry Potter. You may be gone but you will always live in us. Your books have touched the lives of many and your scar still lives in us. 

Harry Potter 2001-2011

Awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment