Friday, July 15, 2011

Super Duper

I am exhausted. Super exhausted from today's events. I'm just going to blog a bit before I start ranting. Warning, it's gonna be a rather anguish post. I don't mind perfectionism. It is a good thing you are but when you start to take that level a little too far ahead, that's where you cross the line. I don't mind if you retake the shots many times, but in a way you have to consider about time. Time is an essence and you know that the shoot will take forever so you have to plan it before hand. It was really, really out of place today. I'm no videographer but I definitely know, you cannot shoot all this within a day. It's also taxing for people.

I'm not blaming you because it's unfair for you and I understand you are stressful with the plus point that you want everything perfect. But perfection can never be achieved if you do not have imperfection. Sometimes imperfections can be perfect too. You probably won't know this cause you don't read my blog but if you do, I hope you can take it easy on yourself.

Well aside from that, FUN DAY TODAY! Looking very forward to Urbanscapes tomorrow with the boyfie :)

And boyfie recently got me hooked to this flash game called Runescape!


I'm still a noob at it :( but my boyfie is sooo awesome :D Of course la, he's been playing it since like 11? Yes, this game was THAT LONG. Yes it existed once upon a time and it still do! But with better graphics! How it goes it's like, you're basically an adventurer and you travel around in search of quests or completing certain tasks they give you. Your starting point is in a world called Lumbridge and when my boyfriend says you can do a lot of things in Runescape, he wasn't joking. You CAN do LOTSA things in Runescape which makes me a very happy person cause it's fun! You get to fish, bake, mine, kill bad ass goblins, pose, look awesome, go nuts, teleporttttttt, milk cows, kill cows (D:), make flour, chop wood, and you think that's alllll :D NO.

You can even:

1) pray at a church
2) make your own stuffs/weapons
3) sew
4) change clothes
5) collect eggs
6) bank in something
7) beat up random people on the street
8) talk to random strangers
9) go naked. HAHAH JUST KIDDING.



the list goes on.

MORE, MORE, MORE.

Needa explore though :D

ANYHOOOS.

I wanna play runescape now. I ish bored. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment