Tuesday, July 19, 2011

What a boring day

I slept in again. Nowadays there's nothing interesting for me to blog anymore. It's just kindda sad. Omg, I actually feel tears coming out. But yesterday, I discovered some pretty good games (no thanks to Youtube, I waste half of my life surfing through youtube.) I should be out there taking pictures of myself (self loving moments) but my dearest memory card is with Amanda so I'm stuck with a camera without a memory.

Sooooo, yeah games! My favourite game, Tomb Raider has definitely raised the bar ten times! A new game is out and is it me or game trends are now moving towards a direction where they bring the old into the new. What I mean is, they're focusing on the main character's past more often. Other examples like Silent Hill, Resident Evil and so on so forth. Too bad her game's coming out in 2012 but the trailer is epic. If you guys played her games before and think the graphics sucked monkey balls, well take a look at this.



Another game which I thought it was pretty interesting is this;



Regconise the creator? Atlus? It's the same company that produced Persona 4 so obviously you would know this game is going to be rather a little erotic. It's quite semiotic as well cause I like the concept of the game and the graphics or sort of different but similar to Persona 4. Yes, it's called Catherine and yes the game involves you moving boxes which you have to think out strategically before you plummet down to your death. Watch the trailer if you want :)

I feel like doing a lookbook shoot. I have the time for it no worries, I just need to know when to do it. Now that I have the free time, why not right?

I visited my aunt's house today and boy she fed us a lot of food which I like :) Organic root beer? Now how about that! It'll be my favourite drink for the time being. The little one is so cute now. She talks a lot as well and...screams :/

I'm so lifeless now!

I shall go watch more videos. :D

And I have vegetarian bak kut teh for dinner. I know what are you gonna say, EEW. But who cares, I like :D

No comments:

Post a Comment