Monday, July 18, 2011

Urbanscapes 2011

Well it was definitely better than last year's and I hope it'll be much better when I come by next year! So the event was pretty much a big thing. I really enjoyed this year's well mainly because I went with my boyfriend and the bazaar was really good! Artsy fartsy stuff was rather minimal but enough for me to buy a few things in the end :D They didn't have the house lifting thing this year but rather they had a few performances by Kaki seni. Mr. Tea Cup is back with this electronic water sound thingamajig which I thought it was pretty damn cool!


The hectic bazaar :D As you can see everyone's buying stuffs like crazy!


Look at that amount of shoes they're selling but there's more :)


And clothessssssss :D


Yeah, this was the drumline! They were pretty good actually :)


Boyfieeeee :D


Hehe, my sister's Raybans! :D As you can see, boyfie took this photo for me :)



Hearts! :D

And I'm sort of lazy to edit my photos after that, so I'm just gonna post some unedited ones. Cheh, so funny.

There were some interesting stuffs as well like painting the barrel! It was a competition or like some kind of artsy farsty exhibition but I kindda like it.








It wasn't hot at first but after a while it got really hot so I decided to rest and I had ice cream!


The most awesome homemade mango ice cream everrrrrr :D I die for this.


Even he would :D He likes it :D


And I approve! :D


The field was muddy and yeah, DIRTY FEET :(

We continued walking summore and I found awesome John Lennon vintage glasses :D




They had a cha cha thing going on which I thought it was really really funny :) I like seeing things like this! It's so cute :D


Mr. Teacup man is back! Last year he did the Electronic Tea Cup Music and it was the bomb and he came back with this. Still the bomb :D


Picture with them girls :)
Notice the bags? Yeap, SHOPPING :D


Omg, I was sitting down and I saw this kid passing by dressed up like Russel! Actually, my boyfie pointed it out to me and started going all mushy on himmm! He became the center of attraction. I wanted to sit the hot air balloon but but but I had to go home then :(


We had nuts as well but trust me, it was NOT APPETIZING :( Tasted nothing like the steam nuts I love.


Hope to see you next yearrr :D

And yes, boyfie and I was so hungry cause we didn't really eat much so we went over to Murni's for cheese naan and their awesome possum drinks. Murni is a one of a kind mamak store where they serve pretty much everything. I'm dead serious. From roti to pizza, to western, to chinese, to snacks, supper, they serve EVERYTHING. The drinks are awesome as well. And they have cool names too!


This is 'I Love You' with a taste of ribena, sprite and lychee.


You can't really see this cause it's a little dark but it's called 'I Miss You' It has a taste of passion fruit with lychee.

Yeap, that was about it. Overall, it was another great experience. Well it was better than last year's and hopefully it will be much better in the coming following year after I'm back from the UK. See you around peeps!

No comments:

Post a Comment