Thursday, July 7, 2011

Best friends

I woke up around 10 plus today and I was pretty excited! I was meeting up with my bestie, Andrea for lunch! I haven't seen that woman in ages okay. I miss her oh so much. I got changed and drove to her campus. She's studying architecture at Taylor's Lakeside. Her campus is humongous. It's so big even I can fit like a dinosaur in it (exaggeration) but it's true. It's hugeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

I parked my car at the cow shit parking (but seriously it smells like one no offence) and waited for her at the drop off area. After meeting up with her we had lunch and CHATIME! Omg, chatime still taste so good :) She showed me around campus. Her campus is quite nice to be honest. The library is huge with their own mac corner. I like their shelves though. Very edgy actually compared to my college.

Aside from that, we moved to the lake side which honestly.


Yeaah :D Hahaha anyhoos! Picture time! Not much though cause she had class later sooo here ya go!


Bestie :D



She still has the blur look even after haha so longggg :D


Yes self loving, I like the colours hereeee!


Yay!


OMG! Why my face is always like this? T_T



Hehehe to end the post :)

PS: I wanna take my lookbook shot todayy but the rain ain't helping! THUNDERRR :(

No comments:

Post a Comment