Sunday, September 18, 2011

Bubble tea goodness and Dim Sum!

So I invited my friends out for some bubble tea since they told me they never tried it before (except for Han). We decided on a date and we went yesterday! I actually went to two-three places at one go but well that would be for another post. We went to this place called the Bubbleology and the interior was so cute! I didn't manage to capture all the interior parts cause I was so busy taking photos of the crew but I did captured some! :D





Brewing the bubble tea :P


Tori! :)


Egads, I have beautiful friends :)


The menu :)


Hahah I have thousands of her in my camera. You'll see why :P


Group!


Us girls :)


Walking to Jade Garden


HAHA THIS IS REALLY CUTE :D


Joanneeee :D






OMNOMNONOM MONSTA.



HAHHA I FIND THIS HILARIOUS :)





Hahah I have more post on the way.

No comments:

Post a Comment