Friday, September 2, 2011

London Adventures! Part 2

Yeah, so part two. I promise I will blog properly now. Alright so before that! Apartment pictures! I was supposed to edit all of them but there are too many pictures to edit. So forgive me :( And here we go!


Yes this was on the first day. Messy messy!


My bedroom :) But it's actually a lot smaller compared to my sister's like duh, she snatched the master bedroom first =_=. But either way, I have a big table for me to work on my assignments! 


The clouds are so gorgeous :) I cry with happiness :D


I deserve to have a vain picture :D

Anyhoos, the second day of London was pretty much a lot of walking. 


We walked over to this Italian restaurant near my apartment to buy some lunch :)


There is a reason why the place I'm living in is called Canary Wharf :)


I find this cute :)


DID I MENTION THE CLOUDS ARE GORGEOUS?


Walk walk


The lamps are so pretty.


:D


WHEEE!


Hahah I took this picture for a reason. You see on that day it was raining heavily (LIKE REALLY BAD) and the wind was so strong that it blew the two chairs DOWN! Like literally blew it away. It was kindda scary.


And I still dared myself to take this picture. It was freezing cold.


And my lunch! I only liked the breadsticks though :(

And we took the subway!





We went to Marble Arch for Selfridges and Marks and Spencer. Trust me. Selfridges is the place which you seriously cannot afford anything even if you sell off all your limbs and your prized possessions. Hahah, well it's not as bad as Harrods. Either way, they are both EXPENSIVE outlets.


Selfridges Food Hall.


EEEPS!


Pretty :)


:D


Dinner was closing in and we went to this place for our food :D


The place is called Wahaca and MALAYSIA SHOULD HAVE THIS. It's a mexican restaurant and it's cheap and GOOD. It's seriously tasty and awesome. Definitely a recommendation!


The interior.


Yummers and it's spicy.



This is the bomb :D Vegetarian too 



Yummmmerssss :)

I didn't shop a lot in London honestly saying but to be honest, shopping here is quite nice. Some brands are expensive of course, you just need to read here to find out the best shopping outlets!




xoxo.


ps: I just had to. IT'S PRETTY.

No comments:

Post a Comment