Saturday, September 3, 2011

Possibly, truly, and wholly.

At a rate like this, everything seems really different. I won't say what happened but it was fairly my fault for always starting the problem. But I hate being pushed around. I am trying to adapt to the situation and at times I might not know things or I can't think it over. But sometimes, you gotta stop pushing me around. Stop the nagging. Stop all this.

I want to explore on my own. As much as I love you as a parent, sometimes you need not worry so much. Easy to say, I do that too all the time. I'm just as closely connected to you.

Just that I wish you knew when I raise my voice at you, I never meant to. I just want you to know you can get very frustrating at the same time you mean well.

I love you very much Mom.

Don't worry about me. I can handle it.

No comments:

Post a Comment