Sunday, September 4, 2011

Staying at home like a boss

Yeap, I'm probably not going out anywhere which is good cause I seriously need a break from walking. Today, I cooked my own breakfast! So the last time I cooked, it wasn't that good. Well fairly because the bolognese sauce was too much and the whole thing was a fail. But this time, I followed my instincts and I am proud to say that I cooked better this time. I cooked mushrooms with tomato sprinkled some thyme and melted mozzarella cheese with eggs. And no worries, it's a small bowl but I am proud of it!

Should have taken a picture of it but was just too proud of myself.

Either way, I'm actually really missing the people in Malaysia. Like I can just call them up and ask whether they wanna go yum cha and all that. But I can't even do that now. Cause I don't know anyone here! But hopefully I'll make friends tomorrow. :(

I'm sort of anti social but I'm trying to open up!

My dearest friend, Shu Yi sent me this song. This singer, Kelly Sweet has an amazing voice :D




For the boyfriend :)

No comments:

Post a Comment