Sunday, September 4, 2011

Home Alone!

I sent off my mom and my sister just now :( Missing them already. And then now, my other sister went out to party and club while I'm the good girl who stays at home to take care of everything. Kindda scary though. Cause I'm actually ALONE. IN UK.

Did somebody say HOME ALONE?





Similar?! :D Not my fault kay! I have longer fingers than he does T_T

Anyhoos. After my sister left, I went shopping for groceries. Omg, Waitrose was ALMOST SOLD OUT. But luckily I bagged the milk, juice and the eggs. The bread was gone. Literally SWIPED CLEAN :'( And then I realised why.

Waitrose was gonna close from 4-7 September which starts tomorrow therefore, the grocery frenzy begins. And oh yeah, Waitrose is actually just like Jusco in Malaysia but with better food quality. Like TEN TIMES. So just to sum up what I've been shopping so far. Hahah, it's not a lot due to the reasons that I didn't want to spend too much. I spent 76 pounds on my art materials T_T I only bought a big portfolio file, pritt stick, tool box, and scissors it cost me that much. Mind you. Please multiply the 76 pounds by 5 and you'll get that number in Malaysian Ringgit. THAT EXPENSIVE. Oh my dear money :( OH SWEETS!

So here are the stuffs I bought! :) 



I know the name sounds big and all but well because it is. It's Vivienne Westwood and prolly the most comfortable shoes in the whole world. As you can see the shoes are all made of plastic. I got these pairs for 85 pounds. You do the math. They might seem really pricey but trust me, they are worth it compared to those you buy in Cotton On or any other stores. That's how good and comfortable they are. They have other designs this season. I chose this design cause it's actually pretty unique though most people might find it quite aunty-looking but if you wear it, it's a different story. It's so God damn comfortable. It's a must buy.



Socks! Hehehe, to keep me warm during the autumn and winter season. These socks are cheap. Cheap I tell you. 2 pounds baby. And I bought it from a shop called Primark. Primark in London is actually one of the cheapest places to shop. It's not as good as Forever 21 (which by the way was just recently launched in London, one whole building baby. You can die of happiness.) but it's not as bad either. It's a good place to stop by and you can even try 8 pieces max. However, the one thing I hate about the place is the crowd. Crowd ALWAYS gets to me. I hate crowds. Who doesn't? I feel really nauseous everytime I go in there cause it's so freaking packed up like sardines that you can just die and suffocate. But no offense, you can get the cheapest stuffs here at Primark! :D





Now I'm not going to lie and tell you that this is cheap. No its not. It's probably the most expensive item I bought out of the bunch. Yes, your jaws are all dropping right. Much more expensive than Vivienne Westwood shoes? Hell yes. This item is very rare to find. The brand itself is rare. Not a lot of people know this brand (I don't know maybe because of it's LONG name?) As you can see, the brand is called Abercrombie and Fitch. The brand is from the US of course, first originated from Ohio. The one thing that makes this brand special is because of their styles. If you actually research, you can tell their style from the way they dress. It's very casual luxurious which is the main aim of the whole brand. So don't expect any changing seasons and trends like Topshop and Miss Selfridge. A lot of people will DIE for this brand. So many people on the streets on London won't ask you about Topshop. They'll ask you for this brand. Like directions to the main store and all that nonsense. Cause not a lot of people knows the location. Unlike Topshop which is in the main street of Oxford Circus, the store is actually somewhere further away from the street. 

Omg, I'm actually giving a fashion LECTURE! But that's because I would totally wear EVERYTHING in that shop. When you enter the store, don't be surprised cause you'll meet a half naked man standing right infront of the store. That's how they attract the customers you see. You get to take polaroid pictures with them too. And this store actually is the only store that only hires pretty boys and pretty girls. So you basically get the drift. Everyone in there is PRETTY, HOT, HANDSOME, GOODLOOKING, GORGEOUS, SEXY and the list goes on.

They actually dance in front of you while you shop which is pretty weird...

Anyhoos! The quality is brilliant. I love everything from this shop cause it's top notch quality. It's a simple sweater but like I said, it IS WORTH IT.



Super soft material. And it'll keep you warm in a jiffy! Also, the smell is really nice! It smells so good :)




You probably might be thinking that I'm nuts to buy this but I can't resist! It's too cute. It's from Hollister. Hollister actually is the sister branch of Abercrombie and Fitch. Like the sister, it's expensive. There's also another sister branch to the two and it's called Gilly Hicks. They are all expensive but guess what? Abercrombie is the most expensive of the bunch. This cute top was just too adorable! :D Had to buy it~


The Hollister logo :)

And I kindda got lazy to edit my pictures soooo yeah :D


Socks are essential :)



Bought these two Sweater and Cardigan from H&M. Another cheap store which you MUST visit. Don't worry they have plenty of those everywhere.


From Marks and Spencer.






Scarf and top from Topshop :) Loves!


Jeggings from Uniqlo :)

That's about it for now :) If you still want summore shopping tips, you can always ask me :) But I'm still searching for the best buys :) So see you around peeps :D

And lastly before I go, a picture to haunt you forever.



HOW YOU LIKE ME NOW BITCHES? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment