Friday, September 9, 2011

Lectures

So today was our first lecture! And guess what? It was based on bauhaus! Ah memories from Stephen's class. Then again, it was an amazing lecture. I believe I understand a little bit more on how Bauhaus really influenced design tremendously. The lecture came to an end and we were off for lunch break. Maya went off to the bank so I had lunch with the others. I ate salad with snickers. Surprisingly the cafeteria food wasn't bad at all! I thought it tasted really good. In my opinion that is.

Then again, I met more new people :) And I'm actually on a mission to take pictures of all my course mates because I really like to remember them and keep them in my little collection :) Anyways here are some of the peeps :) I secretly took some well there are others where I forced them too muahahah. Nah, I'm just kidding :) Anyhoos! Here ya go!


Meet Saloni :P I secretly took this muahahahahah! She's not reading it so it's okayyy~


This is Daisy! :D 



This is Joanneeeee :) She's half Italian :D



Aarushi :P Gosh that woman can talk :/




Lastly ahah! Mr. Fabio :P Thank you for being my tube buddy when Han's not around D=

Anyhooossssss :D See ya peeps!

No comments:

Post a Comment