Monday, September 12, 2011

Camera equipments :(

You know I don't shop that much anymore ever since my mother and sister left? It's kindda sad and right now, looking at the lenses I feel like shopping for clothes is just not really my kind of thing anymore. Looking at the gorgeous camera equipments and pretty useless yet awesome designs of stuffs, I can't help but sigh. I love shopping yes but now whenever I look at clothes, it's kind of a meh thing. Besides, I have a shopaholic sister so whatever. I can just wear all her stuffs. Which saves a lot of money to be frank. If not I'll be splurging all the way through. And whatever I buy, it goes to her too so she knows best on what to get and what not to get.

Anyways, I am madly in love with lenses. Madly. I want to purchase another lens. And if I'll be using my 600D for the time being until I get a more professional camera for my camera use. It's time I actually get a professional camera. I don't think I wanna use my entry level cameras anymore.

It's time I change.

I will start saving up money for my lenses! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment