Thursday, September 22, 2011

Ugh

I won't spend until next month :( Cause seriously, LCC's prices and printing services are seriously killing my money. It's sad to say. I saw pretty stuffs at Topshop. I was so tempted to buy but I refrained myself. Usually I would go for it but then I stopped and realised. What the fuck. I have H&M and Primark and they're obviously cheaper than Topshop. But seriously, even eating my canteen food is cutting my throat slowly. Every now and then, I resort to buy salads and soup. That's how far I would buy, nothing else.

I realised I spent less on materialistic stuffs (aside from my groceries) and it's a good practice. At least it keeps me off and well all the best shopping malls are far away which gives me the reason to well stay put at home and do homework. Unlike TOA which has Sunway Pyramid (where my shopping habit developed), my college has no sort of nearby shopping malls, except one which is the shadiest shopping mall I have ever seen. It can beat Summit seriously. And the markets are equally shady as well. So all the more reason to save more money. I am considering to find a job actually. Because my sister's already working and I can't always depend on her to loan me money. I have to find my own way to save up money. Considering the big projects are all coming up, it'll probably keep me away from spending. I'm not exaggerating. People complain that Malaysia's taxes and everything are increasing. But do you know UK's taxes are as well?

UK's taxes are fucking 50%. And their cost of living is high. Brands here are expensive as well. And sometimes it gets on my nerve because I have to save up for my materials and not think about all these needs. I realised the second best thing at the moment is cooking. I never did liked cooking before but in a country like this, it's essential. Every now and then, I would buy some groceries and cook whatever that comes to mind. So I'm practically saving money at the moment and I need to get a job :( Something that well pays for my materials. Good hard earned money :)

Oh well in the mean time, today I went to the gym! It was good exercise! I feel like going tomorrow around like 7-8? Hopefully in time before my college starts.

Heehe, tired. need to crash. NITES.


No comments:

Post a Comment