Friday, September 2, 2011

London Adventures! Part 1

Hello! So like I said, I'm going to blog about my adventures in LONDON! When I finally reached London, the weather was cold as ever. COLD. And it was raining. But the weather in London is unpredictable. The rain can go on for minutes or suddenly sun just appears out of nowhere. So moving on! We took a cab and we arrived at our apartment. The apartment WAS IN A MESS. I swear months of not living in that apartment really turned the whole place upside down.

We got down to work immediately. After hours, we somehow managed to make the apartment more appropriate to live in. We went over to Marks and Spencer for a light lunch. I actually am beginning to like London's life which requires a lot of walking. Gives you time to seep in the nice atmosphere and everything else. Oh and I bought a sim card in UK. In return, a FREE IPHONE :) Mhmm! You heard me! And of course, I had to start downloading apps for it. I actually chose Blackberry over Iphone for one reason. Camera apps. Photography apps. Yes I am that lifeless.

Like half of my apps are just revolving around Photography.

Soo I took a few pictures of course. I didn't lug around my big DSLR though HOW I WISH I DID :'(

I present you the biggest M&M's store! It's so big, my heart can just burst and die in happiness.



YES, THEY ARE ALL M&M'S and that's not the only row. 


It's like a drinking machine.


Yes, that's another row of M&M's too.


Ah, London :')

There's CHINATOWN! :)


We ate our lunch/dinnner and we went back to my apartment and konked out. Like ZINGGG. Lol, I fell asleep at 7 pm! Imagine that! Jetlagged sial.


The view from my apartment.

And I was playing with my phone.









Sorry I just had to.

More coming up!

No comments:

Post a Comment