Thursday, September 15, 2011

So umm hi

My day was relatively boring. I woke up, had toast, watched the School of Rock and Indiana Jones. Read my books for research. And then my sister decides to go out to settle my bank stuff. So after that, I wanted to go to River Island to look at some clothes and we bought two stuffs. Well technically I bought them :P Here's the haul :)

 

I love this top! I know I'm gonna freeze to death but whatever love it! River Island's clothes are so trendy and chic. I totally recommend you shopaholics to go and have a look. I hope it opens in Malaysia soon. But it's going to cost a bomb. Not as bad as Topshop but enough to empty your pockets. Got this for 30 pounds :/



See what I mean by it's not for winter :D but I love it. I am so in love with anything that is skin revealing oops. HAHAH. Anyways next!


Forgive the shorts, I couldn't match it with anything else and my skirts are not suitable for this D: But I kindda like it :D


Hahaa it doesn't look that bad here.


And jeng jeng, I surprised my boyfriend with this.


A matching jacket :D As you can see my boyfriend has a similar jacket to this.


I just realised our stripes are inverted :D His is black and white and mine is white and black. <3 MEANT TO BE :D

And I bought that jacket for 38 pounds..:/

HAIH. :D See you later alligator! 

No comments:

Post a Comment