Saturday, September 3, 2011

London Adventures! Part 3

I don't know how you people do it. Blog everyday of your life and yet maintain a record of not missing a date. I have missed multiples yeah.

Either way, I can't recall what happened on the third day but I do recall going to Convent Garden for High tea. The environment was stunning. I am seriously in love with London (but I'm also in love with someone else shhh ;D) Either way, pictures!


My breakfast :) Bread with balsamic vinegar.


And failed scrambled eggs.


The sister's brekkie.


PHONEBOOTH HYPERVENTILATES AT CHINATOWN :)


Leceister Square :)


Random!


I thought this was very cute :/ I am so random.


Prettttyy. 


Flowers :)


So intricate :)


Their apple stores here are HUGE. And efficient and everything revolves around apple seriously. Like sometimes Mac stores in Malaysia, they still use cashiers and all, but in London, they take apple seriously. All purchases and credit cards and debit cards all using Iphones, Ipads, IMacs and even when you need to sign your signature, you gotta do it in the Iphone! And it's so tech! I like. And their bamboo pad is so cheap here. RM 200 like what is that nonsense! Intous cost prolly around 900 as well. Cheap sial. What is this man. 


I salute to this man. This was at Covent Garden. He was playing under the sun, earning money for a living. I feel so sad everytime I see this :'(


In London, every moment is a happening. You see this? Can you guess what's going on?


Yeap SIDE ENTERTAINMENTS! This guy is so cute. He was really entertaining. Funny thing is, he was so hilarious, I almost missed my high tea session :/


;) Good stuff!


:D:D Earl grey tea!


Macaroons :D


BEST ORGASMIC CHOCOLATE CAKE EVER.//DIES 


I saw this big ass monster truck outside. It looks neat doesn't it?


THE BIG WHEELS :D Yeap, it was that huge.


The flame thing is so old school but I like it :D

I think that's all for Day 3. I can't really remember what happened but I bought loads of stuffs! From now on, it's just going to be regular posts cause well, I'm starting college in a few days! Excited :D

No comments:

Post a Comment