Tuesday, September 6, 2011

First Day!

And how was it like? Really fun! And I'm so glad I made new friends :) I thought I was never gonna make friends due to well be being asian? =_= What a ridiculous excuse. Anyhoos! Friends! Yes! On the first day, it was really quiet like SUPER DUPER quiet when I entered the room. I only made like eye contact with people and everyone else was just being super emo. Anyways, sooner or later our lecturers/ course leaders entered and soon it got a bit more lighter. The first session was like an ice breaker where we introduced ourselves. But instead of introducing ourselves we had to introduce our partners next to each other. I had Katarina who's from Taiwan and she's so sweet! I mean like everything about her was really sweet :) But sadly she's in Group B but during some workshops we do get to meet up so I'm excited! :D 

Also there's another friend Brianne and she is such a sweetheart as well :) I mean she's pretty mature cause she's around 31 (yes there are two 31 year olds in my class) and I must say she was very sociable. After a while we were introduced to other people and it was amazing because it was multi cultural. And I wasn't the youngest! There was another boy and he's 17. I met a fellow Malaysian too! She's lovely :)

I didn't take much pictures cause I didn't bring my camera though I DAMNED WISHED I DID :( So the talking went on and I realised Chris and Willie (my course leaders) are seriously awesome people. They're just really hilarious and Chris pronounced my name right! :D And just when we thought we had lunch break, suddenly BAM, we had to do a project already! Everyone was like O_O.

And the project wasn't even easy. We were divided to groups and each group wasn't given a topic. I was in Group 7 and our topic was Autumn. It wasn't even easy because we had to find ten items or anything of each of the category given. 

Like 10 typographic elements
10 images
10 ephemera (it's junk/rubbish)
10 emotive colours
and there's others but there were too many.

Obviously my group and the others couldn't cover EVERYTHING. Well in my group, I had Tori and she's super nice! She's 23 but she doesn't look like it :) There's Celest and she has the most gorgeous features ever! Her purple hair is AMAZING :) She's really nice too! There were two guys in my group one Harry and Michael. They both are pretty laid back but they did well at the presentation! There was actually one more girl in our group, Saloni from India but we totally left her out and I felt really bad :( All of us did :(

Either way we did well :) Could have been better because other groups had Santa Claus, dance, wind action and even music! But we didn't do too bad either =D We had a tour around the campus and I made more friends like Rhianna from Canada. She's super super sweet :) And so fun to talk to. She talks alot but I didn't mind cause it's pretty cute :)

Went to Chinatown later with my sister to have some lunch/dinner cause I totally skipped LUNCH due to the surprised presentation that made my sister wait from 10.30 to 4.30 =_=// 

I even had to hang up on my boyfriend who wanted to skype call me :( :( :( :( :( :( :(

Haih. He's sleeping now or probably gaming I have no idea but either way I'm gonna post some pictures! :D








all credits me :D


That's from yesterday and I just wanted to post some pictures of it :) And oh yeah, some of you might be wondering what I wore on the first day? :D




Zara Cardigan with playsuit and stockings :P

tata!





No comments:

Post a Comment