Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Home sick

I am still battling with home sickness. It's not as bad but the feeling is still there. This week my sister will be having her work while I need to take care of my apartment. Somehow, I feel okay about it at the same time scared. Have you guys ever felt like that? When you leave for a bigger country and everyone's slightly different than you are? Different isn't it?

I miss my family. So much.

The ones who've been through everything with me. Thick and thin. It's hard knowing they're over at the other side of the world cheering for you while you're here trying your best to work things out here.

I miss my Cempaka friends.

The ones who've been through thick and thin with me throughout my high school years and also putting up with my outrageous behaviour.

I miss my college friends.

The ones I knew at such a short time but later developed an awesome bond together.

And I miss him. I miss my boyfriend.

It's hard to wake up to the fact that he's not around with me. But I know he's always here. I know he's always with me. We're still trying to work things out. I'm trying. He is. I know we can make it.

Right baby? :)



I love you :)

No comments:

Post a Comment